Questions

Questions

There is possibility to see the participant of the contest?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

We have set this competition up so that you cannot see the other entries, if that's what you're asking. We felt that it would be unfair for those who complete and submit their game demos early if their competition could see the descriptions and/or play with the executables.

~Mitch

In a country fair, but on the other hand, if I lay out my video.
Somebody will withdraw his or videos of other participants? Well, besides you of course ... ;)

Best Reply

Quoting mikegamaevyIn a country fair, but on the other hand, if I lay out my video.
Somebody will withdraw his or videos of other participants? Well, besides you of course ... ;)

I'm not quite clear on your statement/question. Can you rephrase or clarify?

Thanks,
Mitch

Excuse me for incomprehensibility, I translated through translator.
I want to say that there is possibility to see video other participant

No, you cannot see any portion of other contestants entries prior to the contest close. We would like to encourage entrants to participate and innovate without the risk of the entry being "stolen" by other contestants. That being said, if a contestant wanted to post a link to a video here on the forums to get feedback from the community that would be allowed and encouraged at the contestants own disgretion.

~Mitch

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today