How to disable warning: "command line options do not match those used when precompiled header"

How to disable warning: "command line options do not match those used when precompiled header"

Hi,

I'm using the Intel Compiler 2.0 developing for Windows CE,using Embedded Visual C++ 4.0 as my IDE. I keep getting this warning:
Warning #672: the command line options do not match those used when precompiled header file "xxxx.pchi" was created
This software has been in use for years and the warning is not important/totally useless. I just want to disable or ignore it. It seems that #pragma warning (disable:672) does not work in this case. Does anyone know how I get rid of this darned warning?

Thanks!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

I actually figured out a way to do this-

In the Project Settings, add the "/Qwd672" option to the Project Options. This gives a 4002 command line warning, but eliminates the 100s of 672 warnings.

Thank you for sharing your finding....:)
For any specific question about the Intel Compiler in the future, you should check out the Intel Compiler Forum. -Thai

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today