PROSet/Wireless and persistent profiles

PROSet/Wireless and persistent profiles

I recently created a persistent profile using the administrative tools. I have now decided it does not accomplish what I had hoped and I would like to remove it so that it is no longer available and no longer appears in the list of profiles that a user sees. How do I accomplish this?

Environment: Windows XP Pro laptop with a PRO/Wireless 3945ABG and PROSet/Wireless

[I am unable to find anything in the Administrator tools that allows deletion/removal of profiles - only creation or editting. The user level profile manager obviously does not allow this. Sorry if this is duplicate post - I submitted previously but it did not seem post to the forum.]

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

I've not run up against this. I'm using v11 of the PROSet software and in this version if I click on a profile there is a button called "Remove" that allows me to take it out. Hopefully somebody who is using v10 can respond.

Thanks for that reply anyway - if no-one suggests a solution I may seek to upgrade to v11. Till then its just an inactive mild annoyance.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today