Are you threading your code and running your application concurrently? If you are, you might want to check out the new tool just released by Intel. It is the Application Concurrency Audit Tool: CFinder.
Key Features of CFinder
- Detect the number of processors (physicals, cores and logical)
- Detect how many threads are running in parallel and their durations
- Compute the percentage parallelism of an application
Benefits of Using CFinder
- Do not have to instrument the application
- Use with the binary file with or without debug symbols enabled
- CFinder runs in real-time with the application
- Check to see if an application scales
- No installation need, small footprint and easy to use
Try it and let us know how useful it is for your Mobile application development.
- Thai Le