A fully-functional evaluation version of the Intel Mobile Platform SDK is available to anyone who is interested ingetting a copy of it. Because the download process requires a number of steps, a few people have asked for details on how it works. Below are the current steps for downloading the v1.1 SDK:
- Navigate to the Intel Mobile Platform SDK product web page at http://www.intel.com/software/products/mobileplatform.
- Click on the "Free Evaluation Software" on the right.
- Read the agreement and if you agree, click "Accept" at the bottom.
- On the next page enter your email address and select an answer in reponse to the question "Where did you hear about us?". Click Submit.
- At this point you will get a thank you page. You will need to check for an email from Intel at the address you provided earlier. Open that email and click on the link it provies to http://premier.intel.com.
- Login using your username and password.
- Click on the File Downloads link on the left
- In the Search for text field, enter Mobile.
- Click on the Display File List button.
- The search results should include the following:
- Click on the desired file name to download it.