Introduce Yourself Here

57 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hello, my name is Ben and I'm a recent college graduate with a computer science major learning more about mobile technology. Looking forward to learning more and helping others with mobile apps.

Hi group,

My name is Adrian and I'm a C# developer and mobile entrepreneur located in Vancouver, Canada.  I'm a big fan of cross platform tools like Xamarin and I've recently discovered that I love using Azure.

I've started a developer blog at  It's been focused on Windows Store apps but I'll be writing more posts on mobile coding in the following months.

Hello everyone,

My name is Chirag chinmay and I am a computer science student. Mainly focused on Windows Phone Application Development I have realised my love in coding, learning and discovering. Looking forward for a beautiful experience and learning loads from here.

Hello, Every one I am New Freom In this Forum.. Very Happy to join this Forum. Hospital Management Software

Good day everyone,

Lucas from IMC France, mostly interested by the mobile world (HW + SW). Joined the forum looking for a good source of trustful information about SW/FW power-aware development for mobile platforms. But I'm interested by pretty much anything related to technology.

Thank you.

My name is Ali kazmi, And I am SEO and SMO, Web design and development experts, I belong Pakistan, Currently working on Pakistan software house and Sr. SEO expert.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today