Getting started with Multi-OS Engine

Getting started with Multi-OS Engine

Hello everybody, 

We created articles to help you understand what the Multi-OS Engine is and what you can do with it. Visit our Quick Start Tutorials blog to view the getting started tutorials and samples.

Thanks you!

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Is it just me or are most of the links broken in that post ?

Hi Saad, no that's not just you :) One mighty slash was missing. I just fixed all the links! Thanks for the the catch.

Hi,

I'm wondering about the eventual pricing structure for the Multi-OS Engine? Will this be included in the free tier for INDE?

Hi Daniel,

Good question. The Multi-OS Engine is currently a free product and will remain a free product. You are free to use the Multi-OS Engine to create apps and even generate revenue with it. Have you tried the Multi-OS Engine already? Please share with us your experiences so far! 

Thank you.

Hi Shailen,

No, I haven't tried it yet because I didn't want to use my time learning something that will eventually be inaccessible to me :) I suggest putting this somewhere around the websites for MOE - many of us were concerned about pricing, especially with the link to INDE (maybe it's on the website somewhere, I just couldn't find it?)

Daniel

Thank you for this feedback Daniel. We will update the online information to make sure that details regarding pricing are clear and unambiguous. 

Hi Shailen,

May I know how long it takes before I can receive Intel Inde MOE early access download link?

And may I know when will it be released?

Thank you.

Hi Peter,
You should receive a link to early access MOE download page within a few days, please wait.

As for the second question, we can't provide a release date for MOE at this time.

Thanks, Alexey

Hello. I get "Server Error in '/' Application. -> Runtime error", when i click on "Get Multi-OS Engine" on this page https://software.intel.com/ru-ru/multi-os-engine. I want to develop android/iOS apps with MOE. Thanks in advance.

The download server might have been down temporarily.  Please give it another try. 

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today