Dear Multi-OS Engine Technology Preview Users,
We are delighted to announce a new update to the Multi-OS Engine Technology Preview that is available for immediate download. Here are some of the new features and fixes that we have included:
- This release introduces complete support of XCode 7.3, Android Studio 2.0 and brings support for IntelliJ IDEA 2016.1.
- Java bindings were updated to support of Apple iOS SDK 9.3.
- A new build system with the following improvements:
- Optimized time of the incremental build
- Supported gradle.daemon feature to speed up build time.
- XCode project is automatically generated during the build
- Added support of the asset catalogs, app icons, splash screens through Gradle options.
- Resolved limitation with duplicated resources in Xcode project
- Remote build feature is disabled from this release. Please use Multi-OS Engine cloud build to build an iOS app on Windows host.
There are some changes that you are required to do in your workspaces related to your previous projects built using the previous version of Multi-OS Engine (1.0.598). Please refer to the change.log file in the installation directory for Multi-OS-Engine. By Default, For Mac it will be “/Applications/Intel/multi_os_engine/ChangeLog.pdf”
and for Windows it will be “C:\Intel\multi_os_engine\ChangeLog.pdf”