Intel 64-Bit X86 processors architectural assistance

Intel 64-Bit X86 processors architectural assistance

Dear all

I am now studying ia32e processors. There are more technical terms there. First of all i would like to clarify technical terms. I need direct and immediate technical support from you. Can all you support? Within October 31 of this year i have to finish entire things in ia32e.

Thanking you

Muhilan Veerarasu, India.

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Dear all

I am now studying ia32e processors. There are more technical terms there. First of all i would like to clarify technical terms. I need direct and immediate technical support from you. Can all you support? Within October 31 of this year i have to finish entire things in ia32e.

Thanking you

Muhilan Veerarasu, India.

Hi Muhilan,

This Architecture Software Developer Manuals may be helpful: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-sdm 

Thanks, -Loc

Dear all,

Thank you for your reply. I already downloaded manuals. Despite they contain technical terms. I would like to clarify technical terms. I am ready to send technical terms through attachments. Clarify technical terms immediately.

Thanking you

Muhilan Veerarasu

Dear all,

Give me URL for clarifying technical terms regarding ia32e processors's architecture.

Thanking you

Muhilan Veerarasu

Dear all,

I have attached all my products's docs. Kindly study and tell me one way to market in intel's network. Give me those list of OS marketing companies who are functioning in your network.

Thanking you

Muhilan Veerarasu

India. 

Attachments: 

Dear all,

I have attached all my products's docs. Kindly study and tell me one way to market in intel's network. Give me those list of OS marketing companies who are functioning in your network.

Thanking you

Muhilan Veerarasu

India. 

Attachments: 

Dear all,

I need URL for downloading technical glossary for IA32e processors as soon as possible. Don't delay to reply me. Now i am studying Intel 64-bit processors architecture.

Thanking you

Muhilan Veerarasu

Thanjavur, Tamilnadu,South India.

Dear corporate people,

I have attached my resume along with this post. Kindly consider me favour.

Attachments: 

AttachmentSize
Downloadapplication/msword RVMResume_Middleware.doc86.5 KB

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today