I have some strange behavior with my OpenCL kernel, by example I have the following code that give me the wrong result :
if ( condition )
printf("Enter here ...");
Where 'condition = false' ..
When I remove the code enclosed into the brackets the results are correct.
I simply add some "useless" code and the result is really different.
I work on this since several days and have try with other SDKs to insure that I'm not wrong. It works perfectly with other SDK !
BTW, I cannot show the complete kernel, it is too big, also it is impossible to create a repro example because it is to difficult to handle.
What I can do:
1) Provide a remote control to my machine, allowing your team to debug and see the problem directly
2) Generate the assembly code to help you compare the difference and see the error
Please contact me asap to fix the problem together ;-)