Dear OpenCL developers,
The new Intel SDK for OpenCL Applications 2014 introduces a unified software development environment for OpenCL API with new debugging capabilities.
New production features:
- Unified SDK with support for Intel® CPUs, Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors, and Intel® Graphics
- Extended support for Intel Atom processors with Intel® HD Graphics and with PowerVR* G6400
- Remote development for OpenCL™ on Android*
- API-level debugging
- New OpenCL runtime (version 14.1) for Intel CPU and Intel Xeon Phi
New preview features:
- OpenCL kernel step-by-step debugging on Intel Graphics
- SPIR 1.2 code generation and consumption
- Kernel code advising for optimized code
This new version combines all features previously available with the 2014 Beta, SDK XE 2013, and SDK 2013 products. All developers are recommended to upgrade to this new version and update the relevant drivers and runtimes.
Learn more and download today at: https://software.intel.com/en-us/vcsource/tools/opencl