OpenCL runtime 14.2 with support to CPU and Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor is now available. Designed to support high performance applications with Intel’s server line of processors. This release provides new features for better performance and wider support for SPIR 1.2.
- SPIR 1.2 is now conformant on both CPU and Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor.
- Support for offline kernel compilation to the final executable binary is now available on both CPU and Xeon Phi. This enables a faster build time in application run-time.
- Improved kernel invocation time on Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor device.
- More optimized compiler vectorizer
- New environment variable CL_CONFIG_CPU_VECTORIZER_MODE
- User logger for API tracing and debugging functional failures in OpenCL applications
You can download the new release directly at: OpenCL™ Drivers and Runtimes for Intel® Architecture.