Welcome to the Intel® RealSense™ SDK forum. Our hope for this forum is to develop a vibrant community of developers sharing their ideas, solutions, and challenges. Intel engineers working on Intel RealSense SDK are actively monitoring this forum and are available to answer questions.
In addition to this forum, we’ve created some additional resources to help you ramp quickly.
- The Intel RealSense Developer Resource Center contains the latest news and announcements: http://software.intel.com/RealSense
- The Intel RealSense SDK Product Brief gives an overview of Intel’s new SDK
- Getting Started using the SDK will help guide you through your first applications
- Get started developing RealSense applications using Intel® RealSense™ 3D Camera
- Check out the most common questions in our FAQ for Intel® RealSense SDK
We encourage active participation on this forum and look forward to hearing from you. Prior to posting however, please consult that FAQ. There’s a good chance that your question may have been already addressed. When posting a new topic, please be as descriptive as possible to help us quickly assess how best to help you.
We are extremely excited to work with everyone to craft the next generation of applications using the Intel RealSense SDK! Thank you for your involvement.
The Intel RealSense SDK Team