I'm getting a Console output with debug information when calling AcquireFrame wtih Facial Recognition configured

I'm getting a Console output with debug information when calling AcquireFrame wtih Facial Recognition configured

Hi guys,

I was updating SharpSenses to use the SDK v7 and when testing the facial recognition feature I got some unexpected output from the console.

This message appears on the console exactly when I call PXCMSenseManager.AcquireFrame(true):

"nRound=6, nPT=18, nBin=8, ng=4
LibFR (C)jli59@Intel Labs China, today is 2016-01-16"

It only happens if the facial recognition module is enabled.

You can check it downloading SharpSenses source code and simply hitting play on Visual Studio. It will run a sample reproducing the behavior.

Kind Regards,

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi,

as far as I know, this comes from the Face Recognition module in the case it is enabled. However, I do not know how to interpret the values in the first line. Any guesses?

Hape

Hi Hape,

I think it's a bug. Maybe someone forgot to remove "debug messages" and it got its way into the release.

Please, Intel, fix that, it's terrible for any console application using RealSense :(

Hi,

In my case I get this console output when I run StreamFrames function. The output is

nRound=6, nPT=18, nBin=8, ng=4
LibFR (C)jli59@Intel Labs China, today is 2016-02-03

Güpse

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today