Parallel Amplifier results empty

Parallel Amplifier results empty

I started a evaluation of parallel amplifier. It worked the first days. But now, when i profile my application after finalzing the result set is empty. Parallel Studio tells me the working set was too small. I dont believe that - I loaded severall megabytes from files into objects within my appllication etc.

What could be the problem?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Quoting - stefanwoe
I started a evaluation of parallel amplifier. It worked the first days. But now, when i profile my application after finalzing the result set is empty. Parallel Studio tells me the working set was too small. I dont believe that - I loaded severall megabytes from files into objects within my appllication etc.

I recommend to read - http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/application-does-not-consume-cpu-time/

Quoting - stefanwoe

Oh thanks - that was it. How stupid.
Regards

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today