I cannot compile my project

I cannot compile my project

Hi,

I'm impatient to test your tools. I have tried to compile very basic project without problem.

I have tried to publish for them Optimization Diagnostic, but how examinate the report???

The main feature I want to test was the "Intel Parallel Advisor "how have access to it ?

Second point :

- I have tried to compile my static library without success. I have many errors warnings similar to the following :

warning #13000: could not open message catalog file: diagscUI.dll

1>undef _MSC_VER symbol with Intel compiler

1>C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\PlatformSDK\include\oaidl.h(442): error: invalid combination of type specifiers

1> _VARIANT_BOOL bool;

for the errors :

Error2 error: invalid combination of type specifiersC:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\PlatformSDK\include\oaidl.h442
Error3 error: expected an expressionC:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\atlmfc\include\atlalloc.h589
Error4 error: identifier "GetExceptionCode" is undefinedC:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\atlmfc\include\atlalloc.h598
Error5 error: expected an expressionC:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\atlmfc\include\atlconv.h596

Did you have encouter the same problems ?

Did you have a explaination to give to test Intel Parallel Studio over my daily working data ?

Best regards.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Pierre,

The beta program of Parallel Advisor is not started yet. Probably you have to wait till late next year.

Users with non-English OS like Chinese/German/etc may see warning #13000. This is a known issue, which has been fixed. I think the fix is already in Parallel Composer update 2.

Regarding the errors, could you please create a smaller test case and upload it? I want to reproduce the error with it.

Feilong

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today