Do Not post Serial Numbers, License files or License file names in any public forum post

Do Not post Serial Numbers, License files or License file names in any public forum post

Serial Number / License file can be used to install the corresponding Intel products. Posting the Serial Number or License File to a public forum, poses the threat of serial number being used by someone other than you. License File names also includes serial number in them. So, for your protection, please do not post your Serial Numbers, License files, License file names in any public forum.

For most forum questions, we can trace the serial number from Intel Software Registration Center, using your forum e-mail address. If we cannot find the needed information, we will contact you using private threads.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

I think the support was Professional Support, which I thoughtincluded the most recent Fortran, since it came out when I was still covered.But now I can't use Fortran XE 12.0Can you check and see? I can always renew it if needed.I still have the VS 2008, was going to upgrade that also when it had the Fortran integration included.My E-mail is billsincl@aol.comThanks;Bill Sinclair

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today