updated server to SLES 11 - compilers won't install

updated server to SLES 11 - compilers won't install

I keep getting the error registration failed for unknown reason when trying to install my c++ compilers. I'm not sure if these
need a flexlm license file - can someone please contact me so I know what I need to do to get this complete.

Thanks

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Greetings,

Do you mean that the Intel License Manager for FLEXlm* [flexlm.Linux.EL3.tar.gz] which you where using on SUSE* Linux Enterprise Server 10does not work on version 11?

[http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df-external/filter_results.aspx?strOSs=All&strTypes=UTL&ProductID=906&OSFullName=All+Operating+Systems&submit=Go%21]

If so, can you send us the debug log file? Did your host or server information change in between? Are you using the serial number ending with xxxx-xxxxxxCW ? [ Can you check if the contents of your license file, match the contents of the license file I just sent you?]

Can you remove any reference to the serial number, license file name or license file contents from the log file before you post here?

Thank You
Shamla

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today