Re-installing on a new Mac machine

Re-installing on a new Mac machine

I have a licensed version of the Fortran Profession compiler for Mac OS X. I have just bought a new Mac, and will dispose of the old one.

When trying to download the latest version to my new machine, I get refused. Is there a block on installing this on more than one machine? If so, can I get the compiler re-assigned to my new machine?

Thanks in advance,
Dave Healy

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Neither the license nor registration of the S/N places anya block on downloading/installing on another system. The single-user license permits installation on an unlimited number of systems with other use conditions. There's something else blocking the connectivity.

What sort of refusal message or error did you receive?

I'll request the issue be moved to our Intel Software Development Products Download, Registration & Licensing forum where they can assist you.

Quoting - Kevin Davis (Intel)

Neither the license nor registration of the S/N places anya block on downloading/installing on another system. The single-user license permits installation on an unlimited number of systems with other use conditions. There's something else blocking the connectivity.

What sort of refusal message or error did you receive?

I'll request the issue be moved to our Intel Software Development Products Download, Registration & Licensing forum where they can assist you.

Hi Davd,

As kevin stated in the previous post, we do not prevent multiple downloads. The downloads are not tied to a specific system. Where are you downloading from? Are you using the Registration Center?

Login to leave a comment.