Changing to a new machine

Changing to a new machine

chungdean.hansg.panasonic.com's picture

Hi,

I previously installed VTUnes on my old system, now I would like to shift the program to my new system. Do I just simply uninstall VTunes on the old system and then reinstall it? Will there be any license issue?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
shamla-puthuparambil-sayid (Intel)'s picture

Good Morning,

Are you referring to the Single User License ? (I see that you have a single user license registered for VTune Performance Analyzer for Windows*) If so, you can install and use it on any number of machines, as long as you are the only user using it. There is no need to Uninstall.

The End User License Agreement is available at http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-software-development-prod...

Here is the information from EULA -
iii. SINGLE-USER LICENSE: If you are using the Materials under the control of a Single-User license, you as an individual may install and use the Materials on an unlimited number of computers provided that you are the only individual using the Materials and only one copy of the Materials is in use at any one time.

Thank You
Shamla

Login to leave a comment.