Registration not recognized

Registration not recognized

jries@salford-systems.com's picture

I registered my newly aquired support renewal for Intel Fortran for Linux, but it doesn't show up in my profile. When I try to register it again, your system says it is already registered.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
shamla-puthuparambil-sayid (Intel)'s picture
Greetings,

I am assuming that you are referring to the serial number XXXX-XXXXXX3B , renewal for Intel Fortran Compiler Professional Edition for Linux*. This renewal was registered on 9/27/2009.

This renewals original serial number had service expiration on 6/3/2007. So the renewal expired on 6/3/2008.

There is a note when you purchase renewals "
Your purchase will include technical support and product updates for one year from the service expiration for your existing registered single-license product. " For ex: look at http://sx.intel.com/p-342-intel-fortran-compiler-111-professional-edition-for-linux-support-renewal.aspx

When you login to the Intel Registration Center, please Click on the show expired registrations check box at the top of the My Products page, to see the expired registrations.

You will need 3 renewals to make your license active. Instead it would cost effective for you to return this renewal and purchase a product license instead. If the reseller wants us to clear this registration, let us know and we can do that for you.

Thank You
Shamla

Login to leave a comment.