Installation problems with v. 11.1

Installation problems with v. 11.1

I am trying to install Intel Visual Fortran Compiler Professional Edition 11.1 for Windows on my computerat work. When I am prompted to enter the serial number and do so, I get the message "Activation Rights do not allow this software to be installed. This could be due to expired subscription or incompatible serial number." Although I did successfully install this product on my laptop at home, it is my understanding that the terms of the single user license allow me to install it on multiple computers, so I do not know if that is the issue here. Can anyone please help me with this or direct me to the proper forum in which to pose the question

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Greetings,

Are you referring to the serial number ending with XXXX-XXXXXXLR ? If so, please try installing using the license file I just resend you, instead of trying to reactivate the serial number.

Let us know if it helps.

Thank You
Shamla

Quoting - Shamla (Intel)

Greetings,

Are you referring to the serial number ending with XXXX-XXXXXXLR ? If so, please try installing using the license file I just resend you, instead of trying to reactivate the serial number.

Let us know if it helps.

Thank You
Shamla

Sir,

Thank you for the prompt reply. Yes, I am referring to the serial number ending in xxxx-xxxxxxLR. I have received the license file and will attempt to install with the help of my IT person, who has administrative priveleges for my computer. He asks whether we can point to this license file during the installation process or if we should place it in a specific folder.

Thanks again for the help,

Dan

Hi Dan,

You can use Program FilesCommon FilesIntelLicenses or any folder of your choice and provide full path with license file name during install ex: C:Program FilesCommon FilesIntelLicensesxxxx.lic

Thanks
Shamla

Quoting - Shamla (Intel)

Greetings,

Let us know if it helps.

Thank You
Shamla

Sir,
The license file you sent did the trick. Thank you.
Dan

Login to leave a comment.