License problem- Intel Fortran Compiler

License problem- Intel Fortran Compiler

Hi All,
The Intel Fortran compiler was working fine on my machine for past few days. I got into an error today with the compiler. The error messages I get whenever I try to compile with MS Visual Studio are:

Error 1 Error A license for FCompW is not available now (-15,10,10061).
Error 2 error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license ifort

When I just type ifort on the command line, then I get the following error message:

ifort error #10310: Failed to enable trusted storage check for licensing: Warning" Enable Trusted Storage failed (flexnet error code 20). Trusted Storage based licence could

I tried disabling firewalls for my network but it still didn't work. Would somebody please help us here?

Thanks.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Quoting - B
Hi All,
The Intel Fortran compiler was working fine on my machine for past few days. I got into an error today with the compiler. The error messages I get whenever I try to compile with MS Visual Studio are:

Error 1 Error A license for FCompW is not available now (-15,10,10061).
Error 2 error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license ifort

When I just type ifort on the command line, then I get the following error message:

ifort error #10310: Failed to enable trusted storage check for licensing: Warning" Enable Trusted Storage failed (flexnet error code 20). Trusted Storage based licence could

I tried disabling firewalls for my network but it still didn't work. Would somebody please help us here?

Thanks.

Moving to the User Forum for licensing problems.

ron

Greetings,

Did you change the OS version? Did you download a new package of our product? Did your license server change?

If nothing changed on your system, I don't see any reason why you get an error, other than if your license expired and you installed a new product package.

This is an error reported by some other customers with floating license. There is a fix in the license server and the new license server is posted at http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&keyword=%22li...

Can you please try the new license server and let me know if this fixes this issue?

Thank You
Shamla

Quoting - Shamla (Intel)

Greetings,

Did you change the OS version? Did you download a new package of our product? Did your license server change?

If nothing changed on your system, I don't see any reason why you get an error, other than if your license expired and you installed a new product package.

This is an error reported by some other customers with floating license. There is a fix in the license server and the new license server is posted at http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&keyword=%22li...

Can you please try the new license server and let me know if this fixes this issue?

Thank You
Shamla

Hi Shamla,

We updated from 11.1 build 38 to the newer build 46, running a floating license server on a windows vista x64 machine. I'll try the new license server to see if that works.

In the meantime, the Flexlm team wanted you to check the following.

Set environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the path name for *_libFNP.so

This is usually done by sourcing a predefined script, e.g.
source /opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/043/bin/iccvars.sh ia32

Thank You
Shamla

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today