Intel Visual Fortran compiler 9.1

Intel Visual Fortran compiler 9.1

Dear all,
I just installed the current version of Intel Visual Fortran compiler (11.1). However, I need older version of it (9.1). I know that i should login to Intel Registration Center and download what I want, but I can not find 9.1 version. all I see is versions 10.1, 10.2, 11.0 and 11.1. I really appreciate if someone can help me.
Thanks

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

ivf..rtf

Quoting - Majid Khabbazian
Dear all,
I just installed the current version of Intel Visual Fortran compiler (11.1). However, I need older version of it (9.1). I know that i should login to Intel Registration Center and download what I want, but I can not find 9.1 version. all I see is versions 10.1, 10.2, 11.0 and 11.1. I really appreciate if someone can help me.
Thanks

Greetings Majid Khabbazian,

Are you referring to the versions listed in the my products page? , those are only the latest updates. To download the 9.1 version, please click on the product name in the same page and when you reach the download page, choose the 9.1 version from the release drop down box.

I have attached a screen shot here. If you still have difficulty, please let us know.

Thank You
Shamla

DEAR SIRS

For our work purpose, we have to use Intel Fortran Visual Compiler 9.1 together with ADINA8.5 software. unfortunately, we could not find this version of fortran anywhere.
Is it possible for us to get Intel Fortran Visual Compiler 9.1 from you
we look forward to receiving your kind advice.

Prompt response is highly appreciated

thank you

BADREDDIN

UNIVERSITI REKNOLOGI MALAYSIA

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today