Licensing issue ... who to contact regarding written consent for copy

Licensing issue ... who to contact regarding written consent for copy

I have a single user license and have been using the Intel C++ compiler v8.1 (and also single user MKL v8) with Visual Studio v6 todevelop a product for a third party client. The client would now like to transfer this mature product development to another development group for maintenance. This new group needs the compiler v8.1 (and MKL v8) to build the application, but v8.1 is no longer available. The current v11.1 does not workwith Visual Studio v6. So I would like to suggest that they purchase a new version of the compiler v11.1 (which comes with MKL) $599, to get a current license, then I would transfer the Compiler v8 to them (keeping my legal license). However, according to the license agreement, I cannot transfer acopy without written consent of Intel. How can I go about getting the writtenconsent?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Quoting - jefflevi@earthlink.net

I have a single user license and have been using the Intel C++ compiler v8.1 (and also single user MKL v8) with Visual Studio v6 todevelop a product for a third party client. The client would now like to transfer this mature product development to another development group for maintenance. This new group needs the compiler v8.1 (and MKL v8) to build the application, but v8.1 is no longer available. The current v11.1 does not workwith Visual Studio v6. So I would like to suggest that they purchase a new version of the compiler v11.1 (which comes with MKL) $599, to get a current license, then I would transfer the Compiler v8 to them (keeping my legal license). However, according to the license agreement, I cannot transfer acopy without written consent of Intel. How can I go about getting the writtenconsent?

Hello,
Please directly email to intel.software.sales@intel.comfor this transaction.
Good luck!

Lina

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today