Free non-commercial FC 9.0

Free non-commercial FC 9.0

HI,

I registered for a free non-commercial intel fortran compiler, which lead to the web page where I can download the version 11.1.056.
However, in the manual of the program that I want to compile, it is written "Only Intel Fortran Compiler (v.9.0) is supported."
From the link in the email that I received after registration, I could find the version 9 and downloaded it. When I tried to install the FC 9, the serial number did not work. I assume that the sn is only for the version 11 but not for 9.

Is the FC 9 still available freely? If so, where can I download it?

Thank you in advance.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
Lina Liu (Intel)'s picture

Quoting - ovation1527
HI,

I registered for a free non-commercial intel fortran compiler, which lead to the web page where I can download the version 11.1.056.
However, in the manual of the program that I want to compile, it is written "Only Intel Fortran Compiler (v.9.0) is supported."
From the link in the email that I received after registration, I could find the version 9 and downloaded it. When I tried to install the FC 9, the serial number did not work. I assume that the sn is only for the version 11 but not for 9.

Is the FC 9 still available freely? If so, where can I download it?

Thank you in advance.

Greetings,
I think you have downloaded the version 9 Fortran compiler.
Please refer to the article to install the version 9 at http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/older-version-installation/.
Please let us know if this helps.
Thank you.

Lina

Quoting - Lina Liu (Intel)

Greetings,
I think you have downloaded the version 9 Fortran compiler.
Please refer to the article to install the version 9 at http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/older-version-installation/.
Please let us know if this helps.
Thank you.

Lina

Thank you, Lina. Now the installation is complete.

Lina Liu (Intel)'s picture

Quoting - ovation1527

Thank you, Lina. Now the installation is complete.

Great! Glad to know this good news. :)

Lina

Login to leave a comment.