problem with registering a support renewal for visual fortran for windows V11.1.060

problem with registering a support renewal for visual fortran for windows V11.1.060

We renewed support for the Intel fortran compiler for windows. Previosly this compiler was registered underan old e-mail "dfishman@lucent.com". The latest version that I have is "Version 9.1 Build 20061103Z Package ID: W_FC_C_9.1.033". I opened a new account with a different e-mail (daniel.fishman@alcatel-lucent.com" and it appears that the registration is not being accepted. Since I cannot use this compiler without a license this is a big problem. The order # was #106943. Can you recitify.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Dan,
I'll communicate in Premier since you've also filed the issue there (#586541), just FYI.
-regards,
Kittur
Intel Developer Support

As it turns out the $280 that we paid for VF 11.1.x was applied as a renewal fee to renew our original VF 9.1.x which was purchased in 2006. This renewal was for only one year so in essence accomplished nothing. (i.e. we would need to purchase two more renwals at a cost of $560 to use VF 11.1 with an expiration date of June 2010).

We would like to apply this payment towards (credit) for purchase of a lic. for VF 11.1 which costs $699. Do you know who we should contact for this. (The renewal was processed through the Intel website).

Thanks,

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today