File w_cprofimsl_p_11.1.046_intel64.exe contains the installer for IMSL* Library for IA-32

File w_cprofimsl_p_11.1.046_intel64.exe contains the installer for IMSL* Library for IA-32

I have just downloaded the Intel Visual Fortran for IA-32 and Intel 64 (with Microsoft Visual
Studio 2008 Shell and Libraries*) along with the IMSL libraries both for IA-32 and intel 64. When I execute the file w_cprofimsl_p_11.1.046_intel64.exe (IMSL for intel 64), I notice it contains the installer for IMSL* Library for IA-32, which I also downloaded in a different package (w_cprofimsl_p_11.1.046_ia32.exe).

Thanks,

Jos Luis Olivares V.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hello,

I have recieved this issue andI am currently looking into it.

Thanks.

Jos,

The download for Intel 64 does not include the IA-32 installer. However, when you run the downloaded file, it unpacks, by default, into the same folder as any previous IMSL install you did, and that would leave the IA-32 installer there. To test this, run the EXE again and this time specify a different folder for the unpacked files.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today