No Products found! If you haven't registered your products, please register & Error: Our records indicate that the serial number you provided has already been registered.

No Products found! If you haven't registered your products, please register & Error: Our records indicate that the serial number you provided has already been registered.

Hello,

I am unsuccessfully trying to download an updated version of my copy of Intel Parallel Studio XE for Windows.

I have been through thefive steps below only to be told by the Intel registration website that I have not registered my copy of Intel Parallel Studio XE for Windows and thatIntel's records indicate that the serial number that I have provided has already been registered. Here are the steps:

1) I login to my Intel account, which appears to work because the top portion of an Intel web pages says, "Welcome Shawn Williams | Admin | Logout".
2) I go to https://registrationcenter.intel.com/regcenter/register.aspx and press the "Registered users login" button.
3) The web pages is changed to here: https://registrationcenter.intel.com/RegCenter/MyProducts.aspx. This new web page says, "No Products found! If you haven't registered your products, please register." I think have registered my copy of Intel Parallel Studio XE for Windowsbecause on March 14, 2011, I received an e-mail from intel.registration.center@intel.com that has the subject line "Thank you for renewing the Intel Parallel Studio XE for Windows". The body of this e-mail says, "Your new renewal license file (.lic file) is attached to this email. It entitles you to Intel Premier Support services and product updates through December 05, 2012."
4) I fill in the registration number of my copy of Intel Parallel Studio XE for Windows and press the Register button. The following message appears, "Error. Our records indicate that the serial number you provided has already been registered. Please check your records and try again. If you feel you have received this message in error, visit our Support Site."
5) I clicked the link to the Intel Support site and create a new thread with this message.

Please let me know what I need to doto get my registration number properly associated again with my copy of Intel Parallel Studio XE for Windows.

Please let me know what steps I need to do in order to download a new version of my copy of Intel Parallel Studio XE for Windows.

The e-mail address for my Intel account is shawn.williams@gabrielroeder.com.

Sincerely,
Shawn Williams

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hello,

I will take this thread private to get more information from you.

Thanks.

would like to register 2 SSD recently purchased-How? Am Intel channel member.

Norton412= channel user

davidkrentz@gmail.com

Login to leave a comment.