Activation Tool

Activation Tool

I have just purchased Intel Parallel Composer XE and successfully installed on Windows 7. However the product activation fails. When I enter the serial number it responds with

"Please check your internet connection and restart the tool. It is possible that your firewall or
proxy settings are preventing successful activation"

Needless to say, the machine is connected to the internet, the proxy settings are correct and there is no
problem with any other program getting access.

I registered the product in the Intel registration centre. Is there a way of installing the license file by hand?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi,
Yes you can also activate the product by using the License file.
So for activating using your license file, Then please follow these steps:-
1. While activating instead of "Activating through SN", select the option "Choose Alternate method"-->"Activate through License file"(May be the name is exactly not same), then browse to the folder where you have license file(.lic).

Did i answer your question? Please feel free to let me know if you still have any further issues.

Thanks & Regards,
Sukruth H.V

So from the menu, I start "Product Activation", which starts the tool. But I see no option for an "Alternate method". Am I missing something?

Keith R.

Hi Keith,
Forgot to mention, also please try to disable the firewall while activating.

Thanks,
Sukruth H.V

Login to leave a comment.