bad substitution -- mklvars.sh -- Automating Environment Variables -- ubuntu 11.04

bad substitution -- mklvars.sh -- Automating Environment Variables -- ubuntu 11.04

hi every one,I have some problem with mkl libriries, I had some help from Tim (thank), but I am not able to work it out. I am totally new with bash file linking ecc..So I start to read carefully the mkl installtion guide, and here I have some problem.At the beginnig the guide says to:Scripts to Set Environment Variables:I run both:intel64/mklvars_intel64.csh intel64intel64/mklvars_intel64.sh intel64but I have the folowing error:

/opt/intel/composerxe-2011.0.084/mkl/bin/mklvars.sh: 12: Bad substitution

is this a problem?After that I would like to do this "Automating the Process of Setting Environment Variables"I suppose that I have to change the bash.bashrc (ubuntu 11.04), how can I do?Do I have to simpli copy and paste:/opt/intel/composerxe-2011.0.084/mkl/bin/mklvars.sh $* intel64thank you

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

hi,this is what I have done:in the bash.bashrc file I have put:

##########################################################################################################
PATH="/opt/intel/composerxe-2011.0.084/mkl/bin/intel64$PATH"
source /opt/intel/composerxe-2011.0.084/mkl/bin/mklvars.sh intel64 mod
export PATH
##########################################################################################################

I hope that it will work

Hello, I have the same problem, so, did it work?
1 ##########################################################################################################
2 PATH="/opt/intel/composerxe-2011.0.084/mkl/bin/intel64$PATH"
3 source /opt/intel/composerxe-2011.0.084/mkl/bin/mklvars.sh intel64 mod
4 export PATH
5 #######################################################################################################

hi,
I thinks so. Now in my bash I put:

PATH="/opt/intel/bin/compilervars.sh intel64$PATH"
source /opt/intel/bin/compilervars.sh intel64
source /opt/intel/mkl/bin/mklvars.sh intel64 mod lp64
export PATH

it is simpler

You've got a typo there.
PATH="/opt/intel/composerxe-2011.0.084/mkl/bin/intel64:$PATH
but you shouldn't need that in addition to
source /opt/intel/bin/compilervars.sh intel64
as the compilervars sets mklvars as well.

Login to leave a comment.