Error executing df.exe

Error executing df.exe

Everything has been going merrily along compiling and debugging, when all of a sudden I am now getting the following error message:

f90: Fatal: There has been an internal compiler error (C0000005).
Error executing df.exe.

I have not been running any other programs, the machine has not crashed and rebooted, etc. I can think of nothing aberrant that took place from being able to compile just fine and then getting this error message. I know this has come up before, but a search for "df.exe" only yielded two posts without any help.

Any help will be greately appreciated.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

An "internal compiler error" is almost always a compiler bug. If you are running a current version (6.6 or 6.6A), please report the problem to vf-support@compaq.com and attach a ZIP archive of the project that reproduces the problem. Please also include a copy of DF98BUGREPRT.TXT completely filled out (especially version information requested).

Steve

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Hi Steve,
I was wondering if you heard of any fixes from the vendor for this error? Re: Error executing df.exe
Thanks!
John

"Error executing df.exe" is generic and is what Developer Studio says when something goes wrong. You can't tell anything from it.

If you are having a problem with CVF 6.6B, send the details, attaching a ZIP archive of the project, to vf-support@compaq.com and we'll be glad to take a look.

Steve

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today