Impossible to search in the old forum

Impossible to search in the old forum

1- I get no matches for any keywords (for example 'steve') that I try to search in the old forum. Why? I tried the advanced search too.

2- I posted this message yesterday but it didn't appear at the board.

Sabalan.

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Curious - I saw your post yesterday, then it disappeared...

I can reproduce the search problem - I'll report it.

Steve

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Still not working.

Sabalan.

Still not working!

Sabalan.

I am not hopeful about getting this fixed, but I'll ask again.

Steve

Steve, somewhat related to this question was my previous download request from july 31 for searching and navigating:

"...The Questions & Answers placed on this Community are very instructive in avoiding blocking problems. And instead of navigating through earlier pages time after time, I would like to download on a regular basis the whole tree of Q&A's. And also with a onetime download of the old Digital and Compaq forum FAQ's. Could this possibility be created ? DaVinci"

Steve, it means that the message bord is practically lost, again. OK, then I have to ask the question again: What was the file name where the 'bookm marks' or 'favourites' of the help system were saved? (To copy when I move to a new computer).

Regards,
Sabalan.

I'm told the old forum search will be fixed soon.

Steve

A searchable, read-only archive of the old Compaq Fortran forum is available here.

Steve

Message Edited by intel.software.network.support on 12-09-2005 10:01 AM

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today