Where is the EM64T compiler for Windows

Where is the EM64T compiler for Windows

jjmcwill's picture

Hi,

I'm evaluation the Intel Fortran compiler for purchase.

I have downloaded w_fc_p_8.1.019_ev05.exe and run it on my box - a Windows Server 2003, Standard x64 Edition, which is running on a Dual Opteron box.

However, I can't seem to find the EM64T compiler, nor did I see any EM64T specific options when I selected the custom installation.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Jeff

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
Steve Lionel (Intel)'s picture

Register your evaluation serial number and create an Intel Premier Support login. Log in to Premier Support, select File Downloads in the left column. For product Intel Fortran for Windows, find w_fce_pc_8.1.017.exe - that's the EM64T compiler.

In 8.1, the only way to get it is from Premier Support. In 9.0, it will be part of the regular download.

Steve
Mark P.'s picture

where can I obtain Intel(R) Fortran Compiler for Intel(R) EM64T-based applications,
Version 10.1

Tim Prince's picture

I think the term EM64T may have been replaced by Intel64 by the time of the 10.1 compiler.  Did you have questions about the steps advised in

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/older-version-product

?  I find that Firefox doesn't give me access to the pull-down versions shown there, but other browsers do.

Steve Lionel (Intel)'s picture

Firefox does give you access, but it is tricky. Click on one of the versions and then use the down arrow keyboard key to move down the list. I will see if I can get that fixed.

Steve

Login to leave a comment.