Integrating intel compiler xe 12 with indigo cdt 8.0.2

Integrating intel compiler xe 12 with indigo cdt 8.0.2

does any one had success integrating intel compiler xe 12 with indigo cdt 8.0.2

intel xe claim that is compatible with cdt 8.0.0; but it rise the error message : can not find cdt feature group 7.0.0 or 8.0.0

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Quoting Rafael Sanziodoes any one had success integrating intel compiler xe 12 with indigo cdt 8.0.2

intel xe claim that is compatible with cdt 8.0.0; but it rise the error message : can not find cdt feature group 7.0.0 or 8.0.0

Is it the CDT error or a compilation error from Intel C++ compiler?

I think this is the error from CDT. Intelclaims that Intel C++ compiler is compatible with:

1. Microsoft C++ compiler on Windows platforms
2. GCC C++ compiler on Linux platforms

I confirm the 1st statement and I can't complain at all.

Hi.Could you tell me which update package you have?You'd need the update package 10 or above for this.I just double-checked updates 10 (l_ccompxe_ia32_2011.10.319)and 11 (l_ccompxe_ia32_2011.11.339) bothinstalled witheclipse-cpp-indigo-SR2-incubation-linux-gtk without an error.

Miwako,

Is there a guide or an article on integration ofIntel C++ compiler with Eclipse IDE on Windows platforms?

Best regards,
Sergey

Hi.Were you trying to install on Windows?Our integration is supported only on Linux.. and there is no guide/article on the Windows integration...

Quoting Miwako Tokugawa (Intel)...Were you trying to install on Windows?

[SergeyK] No, but I want to try it soon since I have already Eclipse IDE v3.6.2 installed.

OK. :)Is your original problem (can' install on Linux) resolved???

Is compatible with Windows 7 without privilege of administration?
Thanks

Good information! REally thanks.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today