Android on my netbook....?

Android on my netbook....?

Is it possible for me to get android on my lenovo netbook - Intel atom @ 1.66GHz and 1 gb ram? I have seen a laptop with android and liked it very much. Can someone please tell me the steps to install android on my laptop? I am currently running Win Xp._________________

Do you need to rent a car ?

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

hi, not, your netbook don't have characteristics of mobile device as a smartphone or tablet.

JudLup Luna

Hi
You have several typed images here.
http://www.android-x86.org/download
Linux Android is not exclusive to tablet ..
Regards

No la.
Netbook doesn't run as a mobile phone device.

Ageless Male Users rock!!

Hi
Have you read title the second image of link
installation iso for netbooks.
I have already install Linux Android on the netbooks (Atom),
require just you have capacity to program correctly the parameters of the bootloader.
Android is composed 99% of an base Gnu Linux standard.
I think to install Ubuntu, Debian,OpenSuse etc ..., that use conventional Xorg largely better, but each user have
the right to choose

It's probably justified with for an small model ARM processor that catastrophic
result when several fork running same time, but not with the extraordinary
capacity of Intel architecture Atom in this domain.

Regards

hi, the netbook can execute this operating system android, but don't run as in a mobile device.

JudLup Luna

Quoting bustafHave you read title the second image of link installation iso for netbooks...
Hi everybody,

Could you specify what is"the second image of link...", please? On what website?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Sergey

Quoting Sergey KostrovQuoting bustafHave you read title the second image of link installation iso for netbooks...
Hi everybody,

Could you specify what is"the second image of link...", please? On what website?

Never mind... I've already found...

Really very great think about Android on my networi thanks for giving the information.

hi, you can running in vmware or virtualbox for get a preview of as run this operating system.... thanks to information by Buftaf!

JudLup Luna

No, Dude not possible. but there are some other way those you can try.

quoting bustaf I have already install Linux Android on the netbooks (Atom), require just you have capacity to program correctly the parameters of the bootloader.
Hi all
i have do it too in my atom netbook and it run faster than in the tablet, its perfect

shin

It seems that netbook can't get android right now, but if you like android operating system,  you can get a tablet pc or smartphone, it is similar with netbook, also it is more convenient.

http://www.handgiftbox.com/tablet-PCs_56

new tech about android tablet pc from http://www.handgiftbox.com/tablet-PCs_56

me toooo , i hope to get one

شركات التسويق,شركات التسويق الالكترونى ,التسويق الإلكترونى,
seo egypt ,نشر موقع ,اشهار المواقع، Recruitment

Normal

false
false
false

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:#0400;
mso-fareast-language:#0400;
mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

Hi, Emmyphen and Snowwhiteeg,

Have you checked Intel's new site  www.01.org? It has all infomation that you need to pub an Android on a laptop or desktop.  There is  a page called  Android on Intel IA (https://01.org/android-ia/) that you can find the latest Android downloads such as Android Jelly bean image that is optimized for  Intel IA devices.

HI  can we install android emulateur with google play account in a notebook ??

No you can but if look for the feature of intel it's a project in progress!!

Usually OEM's get Google's permission/authorization to make Google Play avaialble on specific hardware. Some agreements have to be accepted.

Hi,

Your current netbook architecture dont allow you to install android ROM, as a default operating system, but you can run, an emulator on it, and enjoy of all android feature, you have just to do a simple quick search on google !

Running android OS on netbook is not possible, but you can create applications for android with it, just download the SDK from google.

DEMACIAAAAA!

you can't Run android OS on netbook , but , you can running in vmware or virtualbox for get a preview of as run this operating system.

if you are ready to increase the RAM to 2gb...

you can install the blue stacks software...

if you are trying to use for development...better change...

also you can install on windows Bluestacks for emulate Android os.

JudLup Luna

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today