Is there any estimated delivery date for the 7.0.7 release? We are waiting on a specific bug fix that I was told would be in 7.0.7 before we can move to the new version of IPP.
7.0.7 will be available very soon. At this time I can't give you a specific date. However, you will be notifiedwhen it becomes available.
How is your definition of "7.0.7 will be available very soon", very soon can be days, weeks, month...
We're getting close. Just days. Please stay tuned for the official announcement.
Looks like the Parallel Composer product already has 7.0.7 according to another thread. When will 7.0.7 be available for download from the Registration Center ?
The release process is in its final steps now. It should not be long until it is ready for download.
IPP 7.0.7 is ready for download from the registration center.
I've checked out the list of bug fixes but I didn't see the particular fix I was waiting for. Is that a complete list of fixes or could there be others? I was expecting a fix for the ippiFilterMedian function referenced here:
We have fixed performance issue related to ippiFilterMedian, it may not be in the bug fix list. But internally we have verified with imageSize of 1024x1024 and Different mask size.
Please download IPP 7.0 update 7 and let us know it works.
I just tested the filter median function and while it performs better than it did in version 6.1, it is still not on par with version 3.0. In my test scenario version 3.0 completes in about 54ms, 6.1 completes in about 69ms, and 184.108.40.2065 completes in about 66ms. In order to keep this thread ontopic I will bring this up in my old thread regarding this issue here.