Visual Adrenaline iOS app diseaster

Visual Adrenaline iOS app diseaster

gue22's picture

This may not be the exact place to post this, but I couldnt find a more appropriate spot.

When I installed the VA app on an iPad 2 with the then latest iOS 5 (and on an iPhone 4 w iOS 5)two, three months ago it even wouldnt really start. Blink some screen and bye.

Couldnt find a support link in a reasonable amount of time, so I simply ignored the app.

With version 1.1 nowI gave it another shot. Now this time they made rrreal progress! The app even started AND the About works. BUT NOTHING ELSE! No View Article, no video.

The in-app-support-button sends you to http://software.intel.com/sites/billboard/app.After checking all the links for several minutes: NO SUPPORT TO BE FOUND.

iTunes App Store has a link to WaveQ.net. The "cool, trendy" animated buttons / links are a NO-GO on the iPad. Upon closer inspection on the notebook the Visual Adrenaline one doesnt lead you anywhere.

ANY other app works on my Apple devices!

Did ANYONE test this?

GREAT MARKETING!
Rrreally p*ssed
G.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

If you are still working on this project and if you have time and budget, then our developers could try to help you out in this issue.
We design, develop and maintain business applications with domain knowledge of Ecommerce,Social networking, CMS using Ruby on Rails technology. Our developers have extensiveexperience in ruby on rails, and can address domain specific business needed.Other thanRails, we have proven track record in developing iOS applications for iphone and ipadWe design, develop and maintain business applications with domain knowledge of Ecommerce,
Social networking, CMS using Ruby on Rails technology. Our developers have extensive
experience in ruby on rails, and can address domain specific business needed. Other than
Rails, we have proven track record in developing iOS applications for iphone and ipad

Ruby on Rails | iOS Development | RoR Developers

Login to leave a comment.