A verbal approach to cognative design.

A verbal approach to cognative design.

TWeRKiNaLo's picture

Ok. So here is some ideas I've had for a long time regarding makeing the machine aware of itself. First off, looking at reality, we get our senses in paticular order, light before sound, so on.. Well any feasable method would involve the way you process sensor input aligned to how life as we know it perceieves reality.. Next, you need to have the system, through a completly physical means, randomize the data it saves away as pertinent info and omsething to remeber. This way over time, it would learn to associate either, the visual, auditory, touch, smell. as babies do. So you keep saying RED when you show it somwthing red.. eventually it will know learn that red is refering to something from the video it now can use that in it's further learning. Thios must remain physical so that the machine is unaware of it, uyet it affects it's ability to process.. So that real qorld influences like magnatism, hot/cold, would affect it further increases true randomness.. Somethins that isn't logged at any software level and remains strictly solid state physical nature.. So if the system were to try and figure out why it came to some paticular decisn, well it wouldn't know the outside influence that was offserting it .. But maybe it would know the eviroment well enouth to even draw those aassosiations. Also.. I have tons more research papers I've written and if anyone is curious.. I would love to see if Intel could tell me if my microchip design is doable. I have lots of designs for the physical interaction part of it. contact twerkinalo@gmail.com if anyone wants to talk more. My prediction for 2012 .... The worldwide internet with migrate more too fiber optics. Maybe all the copper wrapping around earth with current will stop casue heat induction too earth. Or not. heh,. Well my hope is to acheive a cognative system that can come up with some ideas like that. Does darwin work at intel.. Thanks Intel.. I hope an optical cpu is anounced and I hope you pioneer into the quntum era of thinking. :) AND THANKS FOR TIZEN!!!

_-_-_
1 post / 0 new
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.