Havok's strike program (I emailed blade and didn't get a response back so i thought i ask here)

Havok's strike program (I emailed blade and didn't get a response back so i thought i ask here)

Dear sir,

My name is Rosario Corsini, I've been using the Havok free SDK for awhile now. I've noticed you guys are sort of letting anyone get access to the other modules for a small fee or for free with restrictions.
Well, I'm an indie developer (just one actually) , and I was wondering what I had to do to get access to Havok Destruction, AI, Cloth, behavior, ect. I really want to use Havok suite for all my game needs.
I could go with PhysX since it has Cloth/Desctruction via APEX but.......I find havok much better. My game isn't for commercial use. It's simply to evaluate your great library GO HAVOK!

That is what i sent blade and didn't get a response back i hope someone can give me an answer

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hello,

Just in case you didn't get the private message I sent, message me back privately and I'll put you in touch with our sales guys who can help with this.
Let me know what region you're in (Europe/North America/Asia etc).

All the best,
Cormac

Login to leave a comment.