makefile problem for fortran95/intel composerxe-2011.4.191

makefile problem for fortran95/intel composerxe-2011.4.191

Hello, I am new to Intel fortran XE 2011.4.191. I read the mkl_userguide and I folowed the link instruction found there. I used for a DYNAMIC LINK for 64 architecture the following instructions

OPTS = -ipo -O3 -xHost -fpp -openmp -parallel -warn unused
LIB= -L/opt/intel/composerxe-2011.4.191/mkl/lib/intel64 -I/opt/intel/composerxe-2011.4.191/mkl/include/intel64/lp64 -lmkl_rt -lsvml -lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -liomp5 -lpthread -lm
and I received
ipo: remark #11000: performing multi-file optimizations
ipo-1: remark #11006: generating object file /tmp/ipo_iforteRPwab1.o
ipo-4: remark #11006: generating object file /tmp/ipo_iforteRPwab4.o
ipo-3: remark #11006: generating object file /tmp/ipo_iforteRPwab3.o
ipo-2: remark #11006: generating object file /tmp/ipo_iforteRPwab2.o
ld: wave_dvr_potentials.x: hidden symbol `__intel_cpu_indicator_init' in /opt/intel/composerxe-2011.4.191/compiler/lib/intel64/libirc.a(cpu_disp.o) is referenced by DSO
ld: final link failed: Bad value
make: *** [wave_dvr_potentials.x] Error 1
The same answer if I cut -lmkl_rt or -liomp5 or -I part.
I don't know what mean referenced by DSO and what is this intel_cpu_indicator_init. Can anyone help me? Why my make file does not work while it was good for 10. x version of Intel Fortran?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Please consult the link advisor at the top of the MKL forum, use the MKL and other libraries which come with your newer compiler, and ask any further questions on the MKL forum.
It looks like you may have linked a version of OpenMP library which is older than your compiler or your MKL.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today