Get Bonus Points for Your Threading Challenge entry scores by participating in the Forums

Get Bonus Points for Your Threading Challenge entry scores by participating in the Forums

Jeff Kataoka (Intel)'s picture

Just a reminder: You can get bonus points added to your problem entry score by participating in each problem's forum. Earn 5 points for each forum post, up to a maximum of 25 points per problem. The forum points can make a difference in your final entry score. So, take advantage of this for this last problem.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
dotcsw's picture

Okay, Jeff. Will do. *ka-ching*

- Rick

jmfernandez's picture

I have a question about this point. What is the way to know if a post is going to give you 5 points?

Just any post.. or maybe there are some rules to decide when a post is "good enough" (and what rules) ... Could you please clarify this point a little bit? Thanks in advance ;o)

yoink's picture

I have to admit that I'm a bit curious about this too. I'm happy to join in the discussion, except that I seem to keep starting things late, and so most of the questions have been answered (thanks for the note about the 0th iteration, by the way, all!) - and my performance stats aren't particularly interesting, because they're all from running on an over-four-years-old laptop :) (net connection is broken on it so no MTL for me just now)

Login to leave a comment.