Hardware requiremetns

Hardware requiremetns

Could you please advice me the hardware requirements for the learning parellel programming using different Intel Parellel Studio? We are planning to setup a parellel programming lab in our college

Thanks in Advance
Muhamed Ilyas.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
Osvaldo Galicia Gasperin's picture

Hi Muhamed
Im not sure for the specific requirements needed to work with parallel studio , but in the download section you can find the download that ajusts with your system.

here is mine

Pentium T4300
4GB DDR2 800Mhz
Windows Seven Premiun 64bits

These is my experimental mobile rig but i can asume you are going to need more power for seting up a programing lab.

Ill try to find information for you

Thank you for
let me participate

Quoting Osvaldo Galicia Gasperin
Hi Muhamed
Im not sure for the specific requirements needed to work with parallel studio , but in the download section you can find the download that ajusts with your system.

here is mine

Pentium T4300
4GB DDR2 800Mhz
Windows Seven Premiun 64bits

These is my experimental mobile rig but i can asume you are going to need more power for seting up a programing lab.

Ill try to find information for you

Thank you for
let me participate

Hi, Osvaldo, i'm planning to set up my laptop with parallel studio and linux. Will i need more power for setting it up if i have a T6400 and 4GB Ram DDR2 800Mhz?Thanks

Harsh's picture

@ Muhhamad

Read the release notes for Parallel Studio 2013 XE.It has a section for system requirements.

Harsh Prateek,CEO and Owner,Mamba International
Harsh's picture

@ernesto-gabriel

That would be sufficient to run paprallel studio comfortably.Happy parallel programming...!

Harsh Prateek,CEO and Owner,Mamba International

Login to leave a comment.