- The Intel 64 and IA-32 Architectures Software Developer's Manual Volume 2A and 2B (available here) are the instruction set reference.
- Haswell (2013) new instructionsare in theprogrammer's reference manual.
- In appendix C of the Intel 64 and IA-32 Architectures Optimization Reference Manual (available here), the latencies and throughput of instructions are listed.
- The documentation of the Intel C++ Compiler contains documentation of the intrinsics.
- The AVX Programming Reference and examples for using AVX are available on the AVX community page. (The interactive Intel Intrinsics Guide is also available there, which is useful for SSE programming as well.)
- The Intel Software Development Emulator (Intel SDE) allows simulation of future instructions.
Links to instruction documentation
Fri, 12/31/2010 - 07:07