What do i use to create animations

What do i use to create animations

I have been working on a game for a while and I need to know what do i use to make animations and create characters. Please post iI need help.

Thank You
thefullback

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hey thefullback,

It sounds like you'll need access to a modeller for exporting animation data. If you're thinking of using Maya, 3DS Max, or XSI, the Havok Content Tools plugins might be helpful for this. As far as creating characters, I'll need a bit more info on exactly what you mean here... are you referring to characters' renderable geometry (again, modellers will be the tools to use here), or are you referring to behaviors, AI, or other things?

Chris

Developer Support Engineer
Havok
www.havok.com

I need to work with character modelling. so then i could export animations and get the base line characters and environments.
Thank You
thefullback

It sounds like you'll definitely need modelling software for this. Again, our tools support Maya, 3DS Max, and XSI, so if you're looking to integrate specifically with Havok Content Tools, you might investigate one of those options.

Chris

Developer Support Engineer
Havok
www.havok.com

Login to leave a comment.