Can't run anything, exit_code = 126

Can't run anything, exit_code = 126

Hello, I can not run anything. I'm running my job with qsub:

jobfile:

#!/bin/sh
#PBS -N s4001001
#PBS -l walltime=01:30:00
#PBS -l mem=400mb,ncpus=32
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/056/lib/ia32/libiomp5.so
./slae400 100 400 16

when I trying to put command tracejob ####, today it's do nothing, yestday it's tells that myjob exited with exit_code 126
On previous tests(before maintence) this program worked correctly.

What I'm doing wrong?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

You need to point to the new compiler, I suspect, i.e.

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/072/lib/ia32/libiomp5.so

./slae400 100 400 16

056 had been closed off.

Let me know if this fixes the problem.

It did not help solve
the problem, for more information give the contents of last error file s1004008.e1843

-bash: /var/spool/PBS/mom_priv/jobs/1843.acaad01.SC: /bin/sh^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

I've opened back up 056 - let me know if this works.

No, it's didn't help, same error again

Same error here. I can run the script in interactive mode but can not get it to run using qsub.

Hello All,I figured out the problem in my case. It should be the same issue here too. You need to say$HOME/slae400 if your executable resides in the home directory.

Hi, my jobs are not executing either.
I am using the same script that was working fine last week.

Any one experiencing the same problem?

qsub return an ID, but qstat does not list my job and qfree also tells that all nodes are idle.

maybe our home dirs are not being exported to all nodes as it should?

Quoting dnicacios
Hi, my jobs are not executing either.
I am using the same script that was working fine last week.

Any one experiencing the same problem?

qsub return an ID, but qstat does not list my job and qfree also tells that all nodes are idle.

maybe our home dirs are not being exported to all nodes as it should?

I would try to execute the script in interactive mode and see if it works. If it does than there is something wrong with the script. But since the script was working fine last time I doubt that is the case. Usually, when the script ends with an error it exits immediately before you type in qstat and hit enter.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today