Need help finding graphics media accelerator 4500MHD drivers for windows server 2008

Need help finding graphics media accelerator 4500MHD drivers for windows server 2008

Hello,

Can you please provide which drivers(Graphics) are suitable for window server 2008.
My laptop is hp pavilion dv6-1350us

Thanks in Advance

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hello,

Users of Intel graphics products should browse (via Microsoft Internet Explorer) to the graphics drivers update page, where a script will examine your system configuration and update your drivers automatically. If for some reason the script doesn't work, the page lists instructions to help you manually find and update your drivers.

Regards,

Neal

ps-> I'm moving this post to a different forum, as the original forum you posted this question to is for users of the Intel Graphics Performance Analyzers toolset (Intel GPA).

http://www.brandname-clothing.com/

Quoting - Neal P (Intel)
Hello,

Users of Intel graphics products should browse (via Microsoft Internet Explorer) to the graphics drivers update page, where a script will examine your system configuration and update your drivers automatically. If for some reason the script doesn't work, the page lists instructions to help you manually find and update your drivers.

Regards,

Neal

ps-> I'm moving this post to a different forum, as the original forum you posted this question to is for users of the Intel Graphics Performance Analyzers toolset (Intel GPA).

That is great Sir :). This is my lucky day, just found the solution to my problem just after joining this Community. Thank you Neal.

Bryan.

Link Building Services

Quoting - Bryan Henson

That is great Sir :). This is my lucky day, just found the solution to my problem just after joining this Community. Thank you Neal.

Bryan,

I'm glad this helped... Please let us know if there's anything more we can do to help you be successful in your use of Intel products!

Regards,

Neal

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today