Business inquiry from Havok website not answered

Business inquiry from Havok website not answered

Hi,

I'm not sure if I should post this issue here, but I don't know there are anywhere else for Havok that I can seek help from.

I have inputted my inquiry information as requested here: http://www.havok.com/index.php?page=purchase-inquiry
because I want to know what is the commercial license would be for my application case (I cannot use the try license of free Havok, because my application sells for money which exceeds the amount stated in the free Havok license aggreement). I do not mean to decide to buy Havok immediately, but at least I think I could talk to a Havok business guy to see the licesence and support agreements.

I have to submit my inquiry a second time a week ago, since my first inquiry has not been responded for at least a month.

Did I sumit my inquiry at the right place? Or was it because Havok is not interested in my application? (my application is not in computer game industry...and number of end users are just some thousands, instead of hundreds of thousands like many popular games using Havok).

I'm not complaining here:). I just want to seek help, to know in what way can I get business related information regarding to my application. This forum has been a great place for Havok Q&As for its professionalism and quickness.

Thanks in advance!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Quoting - blackcoverer
Hi,

I'm not sure if I should post this issue here, but I don't know there are anywhere else for Havok that I can seek help from.

I have inputted my inquiry information as requested here: http://www.havok.com/index.php?page=purchase-inquiry
because I want to know what is the commercial license would be for my application case (I cannot use the try license of free Havok, because my application sells for money which exceeds the amount stated in the free Havok license aggreement). I do not mean to decide to buy Havok immediately, but at least I think I could talk to a Havok business guy to see the licesence and support agreements.

I have to submit my inquiry a second time a week ago, since my first inquiry has not been responded for at least a month.

Did I sumit my inquiry at the right place? Or was it because Havok is not interested in my application? (my application is not in computer game industry...and number of end users are just some thousands, instead of hundreds of thousands like many popular games using Havok).

I'm not complaining here:). I just want to seek help, to know in what way can I get business related information regarding to my application. This forum has been a great place for Havok Q&As for its professionalism and quickness.

Thanks in advance!

Hi blackcoverer,

I've forwarded your thread here on to the appropriate people. Just wanted to let you know you aren't being ignored some more :)

Cheers,
-Jay

Best Reply

Hi Blackcoverer:

That link you referenced above is a general purchase inquiry - which sounds appropriate given you are not working on a game specifically. Apologies for the delay - we have just updated our web site and it's possible that your original inquiry was not forwarded properly. I've forwarded your email to our sales folks and asked that someone follow up with you. Kind regards,

Jeff

Hi, I got direction connection with the sales team now. Thank you very much for the help!

Quoting - yatesjdy

Hi Blackcoverer:

That link you referenced above is a general purchase inquiry - which sounds appropriate given you are not working on a game specifically. Apologies for the delay - we have just updated our web site and it's possible that your original inquiry was not forwarded properly. I've forwarded your email to our sales folks and asked that someone follow up with you. Kind regards,

Jeff

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today