New Webcasts coming to this community - looking for topics

New Webcasts coming to this community - looking for topics

The academic community program plans to kick off a new season of webcasts and to this endwe arelooking for community members to presenttopics on either developing Parallel Programming curriculum or an aspect of concurrent programming that interests them (we're not looking for any research topics).

Are you writing a book on parallel computing or developing coursesencompassing concurrency? Would you like to present this material in a live 50 minute webcast?The audience will be this worldwide academic community.

This would not be a face-to-face webcast,you as thepresenter would simply present material (e.g. PowerPoint) and use VOIP for audio a web-cam could also be used,therefore a good Internet connection would be expected - no travel would be required, you can deliver your presentation from your office

I think many of you have some "stock" material that you can easilyshare with this community in a live webcast.

Let me know your thoughts or questions.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Ki Mike!
I'm interested in webcast, what are your requisites for the material?

Thanks for all.

Regards

Jesus Ambriz

Quoting - Mike Pearce (Intel)
The academic community program plans to kick off a new season of webcasts and to this endwe arelooking for community members to presenttopics on either developing Parallel Programming curriculum or an aspect of concurrent programming that interests them (we're not looking for any research topics).

Are you writing a book on parallel computing or developing coursesencompassing concurrency? Would you like to present this material in a live 50 minute webcast?The audience will be this worldwide academic community.

This would not be a face-to-face webcast,you as thepresenter would simply present material (e.g. PowerPoint) and use VOIP for audio a web-cam could also be used,therefore a good Internet connection would be expected - no travel would be required, you can deliver your presentation from your office

I think many of you have some "stock" material that you can easilyshare with this community in a live webcast.

Let me know your thoughts or questions.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today