quick way to disable array visualizer in VS 2005?

quick way to disable array visualizer in VS 2005?

Hello,
Since I got the array visualizer up and running with Intel Fortran and Visual Studio 2005 Premier Partner Edition, I have been having an awful lot of crashes when I start the debugger. I will initiate a debug run ("F5") and the entire development environment will disappear. When I restart visual studio, there seems to be no problem.
Either the code I'm writing since I installed the array visualizer is giving visual studio problems or the array visualizer is having problems.

Is there an easy way to switch the array visualizer "off" without uninstalling it?
Thanks!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Quoting - bruppel1
Hello,
Since I got the array visualizer up and running with Intel Fortran and Visual Studio 2005 Premier Partner Edition, I have been having an awful lot of crashes when I start the debugger. I will initiate a debug run ("F5") and the entire development environment will disappear. When I restart visual studio, there seems to be no problem.
Either the code I'm writing since I installed the array visualizer is giving visual studio problems or the array visualizer is having problems.

Is there an easy way to switch the array visualizer "off" without uninstalling it?
Thanks!

I have the same problem...

There's a file, unregall.bat, in the ArrayVisualizer/bin directory. Try closing Visual Studio, running the bat file, and then opening Visual Studio again.

There's a regall.bat if you want to re-enabled array visualizer.

John

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today